Monday, January 28, 2008

A small update

I've been pretty sick lately so I haven't been doing much art work. To help cheer me up my mom and dad took me to the art store on Saturday and we bought all sorts of paints, stamps, ribbons, paper, things like that. When we got home my dad sat down at the table with me and here are some of our creations:





My uncle sent us a really gorgeous show flyer in the mail for an upcoming exhibition he is having in San Francisco. If you are curious about his art click here and then scroll down and click on his name, Jason Rohlf. There are some great examples of his work there, though he doesn't use nearly enough glitter in my opinion. He even wrote a note to my mom asking her if maybe I would work out an art trade with him. Wowzers! Maybe I'll send him the children in the school bus piece I did last October? It will likely be work millions some day, so he would be getting quite the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment