Monday, January 26, 2009

My first art opening!

Well, not MINE, I mean, it was the first one I've ever been to. It was fun. We visited an installation that was a room completely covered in felted wool. It was like a little glimpse in to a secret space in the woods. There were creatures hiding all over the place! I liked the snacks, especially the salami. Yum!
I didn't want my picture taken, but Eloise did. Here she is next to a giant, well, stuffed thing.


These pictures were taken by Lora Shinn. You can see more pictures of the show, which was called What We Do is Also Secret at Lora's Flickr site, HERE .


1 comment:

  1. That sounds really interesting. Did you get to touch the stuff? We went to a wearable art exhibit the other day. The stuff was kind of weird and you couldn't touch it. Alison says hi and she can't wait to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete